Friday, March 28, 2008

and here on the book where it's all about you
nothing seems to go through my head
on this piece of paper
it may be full of sadness and melancholy
feelings of emptiness, loss and regretion
and when you said I have never keep my promises
it is when I made myself promise to keep them fulfilled
to show you it wasnt a game,this is not a game
so I promised to love you forever, I still love you now
when I said it was about to be gone, but it was not gone yet
cant you see the difference?
and I promised that i wont be the one who will end it this time
so now who's getting all quiet up
who's being so freaking paranoid
the beautiful thing we used to share
we can still do it now
it doesnt have to come true only if we are together like the rest
but it's not what you have always wanted
and with everything you said before clashes with the way you are now
and I question myself bout the person I used to love
the person you claimed you were
the promises you made
the way you convinced there was actually a chance of forever
where had everything gone to
didnt you say you walk the walk
so where are you?



coz when a promise is made either to self or to others
they are meant to be fulfilled
even if not in this period of time
coz a promise is still a promise

No comments: