Where should it hav been saved
In d heart or in d mind 2 make u cry
Where should it hav been saved
To realize dat he is gone
What does it mean
When a simple reply could make u smile
And wif a lil action of d eye could cut ur heart
N for d years we’ve known each other
Its bcome a wonder when somethings I just dun noe how to tell u
And these feelings dat I keep having
Is it bcoz of u or I just made it all up by myself
Is there still hope or izzit d beginning of an end
Something dat I want to avoid
But will let it b if itz meant to b
In d heart or in d mind 2 make u cry
Where should it hav been saved
To realize dat he is gone
What does it mean
When a simple reply could make u smile
And wif a lil action of d eye could cut ur heart
N for d years we’ve known each other
Its bcome a wonder when somethings I just dun noe how to tell u
And these feelings dat I keep having
Is it bcoz of u or I just made it all up by myself
Is there still hope or izzit d beginning of an end
Something dat I want to avoid
But will let it b if itz meant to b
No comments:
Post a Comment