- Degree of Human Sciences (English Language and Literature), specializing in literature.
- Masters of Human Sciences (English Literary Studies)
- Ph.D of Human Sciences (English Literary Studies)
to make you understand how much this path means to me, the feeling, the wanting and the worrying I have for the above is as much I had for my love. which is a lot and too much, because I have been focused in searching for love too long too seriously throughout my whole life. Now that Love is not in my list, surprisingly, Career has got my heart beating slow and fast.
Insyallah, with the plans I have come up with, the challenges from Allah and journey in seeking for my parents' approval, my dreams soon will become a reality.
p/s: I can't believe I took this long to stand up for my true Love. Fight for your dreams and never give up on yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment