but I take it as a Curse. Too many precious companions I have lost over it, especially those rare strangers that you can click after a few chats. While other one sided admirers were nothing more, this few ones can bring changes to my life, just to make it a bit more bearable to live in.
From strangers to best friend to awkward stage only to go back to strangers, no friendship is worth to be given up on. Things will never be the same no matter how much effort you put in to make it easier.
I just want to settle down now, to make a clear path towards my Dream and to have worthy souls by my side. Need no more love dramas, for I have not even let go of Love. He came in and took what was left of me, I need no human replacements, just my Dream on my mind needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment