It went well though I started knowing some crazy guys, yes a few are crazy, which of course lead to my classic signature move, "Avoidance". So few of them died, just like that. And then it got worse. Got back in touch with him, lose a tiny bit of my heart to this other guy who claimed would take care of me. At the same time, few more approached and I kinda did searched for few.
All because I was so used to the feeling of having someone of the opposite sex to talk to at the end of the day. That's when I realized I wasn't over him, and the scenarios I've became an audience to. Getting back together wasn't an option, moving on was a heavy choice and I didn't really move at first.
Same time, I learnt to understand what friends have been telling me all this while. I thought it was impossible because emotional attachment used to be so important to me. But yeah, there's always a first time for everything so I am learning to love another matter. Yes, it has been a bitch to me but I know it'll be worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment