Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lady's Mantle.

found the right lady just minutes ago
her perfectly healthy bob length hair
caught my eye
where her side bags sits obediently
on her eyebrows

took few breaths when
I notice her healthy complexion
this lady is beyond my expectation
told my eyes to look away
but my ears couldn't be loyal to me

that's when she caused me
a sudden heart-melt
physically she was still
but her words was dancing
into my mind
without any two left feet

lady got an attitude
that's new in my conscience
snaps her fingers to prove authority
but laughs off easily
she was calm tho she was in a dilemma.

gets everything she wants
on her own
I bet that red BMW was hers, too.

and during that period of time,
I was trying to ignore her
and take into account the guy she was with.



Failed.

No comments: