I know that you miss me and truth to be told, I still think about you but I'm no longer the fool you once knew.
Gave in to your bullshits because you were the love I never had, poked my eyes blind to overlook your cheats only to get stomped over one too many times.
An addiction becomes obsession, if possible in a cage is where you would place me, with short chains around my body to cater to you only.
Took patience for granted, never felt my sting, you were my home but you are history.
Guessed you were tone deaf, my seriousness left no effect on your comprehension, be bruised for the position you put me through .
Chances come and go, our glory has been nightmare'd, haunting when I'm soberly wide awake.
Said I'm not like your dolls, I'll leave you in regret for not giving me the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment