"Ku terima kekelahan ku."
I would have definitely won if I knew there was a fight.
But even at times I knew I had to fight, I decided not to waste my energy nor sweat and just wave my white flag because the matter's worth is less. How would the matter benefit the real me that I have masked on while handling the matter, and what shall it bring into my future. What can we both mold, create, together?
The real matter should compliment you, not annoy you, cooperates well to overcome issues. Then again a replica of yourself is scary, especially when it's all fake, concealed.
Where has truth been all this while?
Where is the fine line between murder and suicide?
My thirst has always lean towards drama because anything else that I take lightly of, I gain easily of, are not on the top of my list. While past experiments I dare not to re-conduct even with different variables.
My faith is easily shaken, my trust is easy to lose just as it is easily obtained, my forgiveness flows out effortlessly as soon as sincere apologies are given, my ignorance wears off as soon as the coast is clear.
"And she'll tease you
She'll unease you
All the better just to please ya
She's precocious, and she knows just
What it takes to make a pro blush
All the boys think she's a spy."
No comments:
Post a Comment