You told me that you're settled downthat you found a girl and you're with her nowI heard you're still asking for meguess you thought I can still be played
Hey stranger, why are you so sly?Can't you stay away from the limelight
I hate it when you turn up out of the blue, uninvitedplease, just stay away, just fight itI had hoped you'll think of me and that you'd be remindedall the pain, that you've caused me
Never mind, I won't find someone like youI wish nothing but for you to let go tooDon't come back, I begI remember you said"We were meant to be together but not forever""We were meant to be together but not forever"
You know how the time fliesonly the heartaches stay in our liveswe were born and raised in lust's disguisebound by the surprise of our lovely days
Nothing compares, no worries or caresregrets and mistakes, they're nightmares madewho would have known how heartless we became?
No comments:
Post a Comment