Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I don't respond to threats and intimidation
nor do I waste my mind figuring out
what's hidden between your lines
the world's entities are floating in gray
so I don't play with games
if you want it, come get it
if you're not pleased
go back to where you came from
and have your own mind to serve
I've decypher our issue
and it seems our egos are growing so big
that it's impossible to breathe in the same space
running away is not possible nor is it logical
so I best be away on times with chances.

I should take off your pair of ears
and place them infront of a speaker
as it has been proved that you don't hear
let alone listen to nothing but your own voice
but the more truth you're deaf from
the more times you choke on air
and it won't be long till
it's the last time you'll taste the air
but this isn't a threat or to make you feel intimidated
I strongly believe that nature and destiny
have some work to do
some of us to move, we need a little budge
maybe you'll get it yourself
or pray for the Lord's mercy to have more time.

No comments: