Monday, June 6, 2011

I truly envy those who are working out of what they love. wouldn't it be lovely when we get older and someone asks you, "How's your work?", and we'll reply with "Oh I'm struggling a bit with the bills but it's what I love to do" with a smiling heart rather than replying "I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm at the highest position in the company, I get paid more than I could have ever imagined but I wish I chose.....". or you are just at the bottom and wished you chose what you love rather than going with the flow.


how are all of you, my friends, go with the flow? doesn't it kills your soul, buries your passion for what you love. don't you feel lost and trapped in a body where the society tells you what to do or what to think. aren't you suffocated by it all?


I hope the result for my career test tomorrow won't bring me down.


and ohh how wonderful it is now that everyone has found their own soul to be happy with. yes I'm a bit jealous coz all of my choices were tarnished either by their past or by myself. begs to question, how could you not trust me. how could you said I never really did care for you.

No comments: